For your sincerity

COPYRIGHT WARNINGS : Please note that all content or photography is copyrighted by Noor Azeanthy and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy, to reproduce, to use or to modify the images or the contents in any way, alone or in any other contact, without an advance written permission of Azeanthy Paiman.thank you so much..=)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Hubby 'Honey

I need a solid foundation of making love between boy and girl
in this world..
then when i knew you for the very first time
and we made some appointment to be there...

and since we knew each others,
we are fallen in love and trying to love each others..

i try you try,
both of us trying to learn,
i do as you do,
both us making it together

when i called you MY HUBBY then you called me MY HONEY
oh my god!!!i felt wonderful

and when i called you BIE then you called me NEY
that's our lovely short name
made me smile at all..

But why there are people outside there
still trying to make us conflict
how come they are my dear
we should be strong here

bridge solo guitar~~~

No comments: