For your sincerity

COPYRIGHT WARNINGS : Please note that all content or photography is copyrighted by Noor Azeanthy and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy, to reproduce, to use or to modify the images or the contents in any way, alone or in any other contact, without an advance written permission of Azeanthy Paiman.thank you so much..=)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Baby born!!!


'i'm just a little girl which is down to earth...
 i have my own principles that made me so brightness..

i try and try my hard to save my heart,
just typical love..
so that's the ways for me to find the joys..
like typical joys..

and never let the feeling of grief to haunt your mind,
because i trust..
there is wisdom for all of this...

come and let face it with courage,
together with me..
and don't say 'oh my poor' because of the past memories,
make our mind free..'