For your sincerity

COPYRIGHT WARNINGS : Please note that all content or photography is copyrighted by Noor Azeanthy and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy, to reproduce, to use or to modify the images or the contents in any way, alone or in any other contact, without an advance written permission of Azeanthy Paiman.thank you so much..=)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm belong to him (Inside of my naughty)

i am just kidding..
to know with you
but i don't thinking,
to close with you

i don't want..
to be your special
i just want,
to make you my bestfriend..

you knew that i have a someone special there,
but why you still want to reach my life 'till now,
you should know, that in my life now,
i'm belong to him....

i just thinking..
to close with you
but when you said it first,
i got blurred so i stopped it..

from inside of my naughty,
i was thinking about my special one,
still i want to be with him,
so i just want to change myself..


i am just kidding..
to know with you
but i don't thinking,
to close with you



i,i,i dont want
be stupid cupid
you,you, and all the guy,
just get out from my life...

2 comments:

shila suhaimi said...

may i listen to this song?

Azeanthy NLizam said...

yes..of course shila..i will upload my video on this song later..just now i got busy time,that's why i can't upload them...follow it yaa..=)